Companies leveraging multichannel engagement are seeing a quantum leap in revenue and growth. Here are some examples of companies tremendously benefiting from adopting multichannel customer engagement strategies.
DickiesStore, an apparel manufacturing company based in Texas, teamed up with MediaVision Interactive to launch a multichannel engagement strategy.
The team invested heavily in social media, onsite content, and outreach opportunities to reach a wider audience and increase engagement. DickiesStore went further and created a dedicated landing page for some of its top products.
The landing page would feature select products and blog content relating to the theme. Then the team integrated those pages into email, social media, and outreach campaigns.
- The company experienced a 1000% organic growth in social media. In just over a year, their following grew from 2,000 to 20,000
- Extra 903% in ROI for paid advertising
- Organic traffic increased by 180%
2. Financial Times
The Financial Times (FT), a leading daily British newspaper, wanted to drive a younger audience to engage more with its publication. The company forged a partnership with Essence, a global strategy and digital marketing agency headquartered in the UK, to adopt a multichannel engagement strategy.
Research found that the path to conversion for the Financial Times was longer than that of companies selling less expensive products, so the company decided to capitalize on messaging across channels to drive engagement.
These messages were delivered via different channels, including digital outdoor displays, mobile video for lunchtime audiences, and display takeover in offices.
- A sustained increase in FT’s weekly subscription volumes and site traffic
- Mobile visits doubled month after month while OOH media was running
- An 82% average video view duration of media ads (quite higher than the industry average of 74%)
UNICEF wanted to ramp up donations as a part of its Christmas appeal for needy children in Syria, so it teamed up with IgnitionOne to launch a multichannel online campaign.
The team invested in a multichannel campaign with both paid and organic search activity. UNICEF then retargeted its site visitors, who showed high engagement levels even though not all donated to the program.
- The company raised more than three times the projected donation amount
- The cost of acquisition was 4.5 times less than the projected
- The click-through rate was 1.79% higher than the industry average, with the display campaign reaching a staggering five million people
For organizations looking to grow revenue, create brand awareness, and build a social following, multichannel engagement is the way to go.
Done right, multichannel engagement can skyrocket your brand revenue and position your brand as an authority in your niche. This marketing strategy has proven time and time again to deliver quintessential results where everything else has failed.